VMware vRealize Operations Manager 7.5
Обновить vROPS до версии 7.5
vRealize Operations 7.5 - Upgrade Assessment Tool - APUAT-220.127.116.1176775.pak
vRealize Operations Manager - Virtual Appliance Operating System upgrade - vRealize_Operations_Manager-VA-OS-18.104.22.16865947.pak
vRealize Operations Manager - Virtual Appliance upgrade - vRealize_Operations_Manager-VA-22.214.171.12465947.pak
Install a Software Update
If you have already installed vRealize Operations Manager, you can update your software when a newer version becomes available.
Installation might take several minutes or even a couple hours depending on the size and type of your clusters and nodes.
Create a snapshot of each node in your cluster. See Create a Snapshot as Part of an Update for details.
Obtain the PAK file for your cluster. See Obtain the Software Update PAK File for details.
Before you install the PAK file, or upgrade your vRealize Operations Manager instance, clone any customized content to preserve it. Customized content can include alert definitions, symptom definitions, recommendations, and views. Then, during the software update, you select the options named Install the PAK file even if it is already installed and Reset out-of-the-box content.
The version 6.2.1 vRealize Operations Manager update operation has a validation process that identifies issues before you start to update your software. Although it is good practice to run the pre-update check and resolve any issues found, users who have environmental constraints can disable this validation check.
To disable the pre-update validation check, perform the following steps:
Edit the update file to/storage/db/pakRepoLocal/bypass_prechecks_vRealizeOperationsManagerEnterprise-buildnumberofupdate.json.
Change the value to TRUE and run the update.
If you disable the validation, you might encounter blocking failures during the update itself.
- Log into the master node vRealize Operations Manager Administrator interface of your cluster at
- Click Software Update in the left panel.
- Click Install a Software Update in the main panel.
- Follow the steps in the wizard to locate and install your PAK file.
- If you are updating a Virtual Appliance deployment, perform the OS update. This updates the OS on the virtual appliance and restarts each virtual machine.
- Install the product update PAK file. Wait for the software update to complete. When it does, the Administrator interface logs you out.
- Read the End User License Agreement and Update Information, and click Next.
- Click Install to complete the installation of software update.
- Log back into the master node Administrator interface.
The main Cluster Status page appears and cluster goes online automatically. The status page also displays the Bring Online button, but do not click it.
- Clear the browser caches and if the browser page does not refresh automatically, refresh the page.
The cluster status changes to Going Online. When the cluster status changes to Online, the upgrade is complete.Note:
If a cluster fails and the status changes to offline during the installation process of a PAK file update then some nodes become unavailable. To fix this, you can access the Administrator interface and manually take the cluster offline and click Finish Installation to continue the installation process.
- Click Software Update to check that the update is done.
A message indicating that the update completed successfully appears in the main pane.
What to do next
Delete the snapshots you made before the software update.
Multiple snapshots can degrade performance, so delete your pre-update snapshots after the software update completes.